|Copyright ®2015-2016 IDEAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL GROUP. CO. LTD All rights reserved.
OFFICE & WORK HOURS
HONG KONG HEAD OFFICE
OPEN HOURS: 9:30 AM TO 5:00PM
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Close: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
IDEAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL GROUP LTD
News & Event
Shenzhen Saless Office - Ideal World International Group Ltd, (IWG) is a one stop international
global trading company with it own fully integrated business model.
IWG operates it own China sales office, buying office, sourcing team, Logistic and have its own
brand & unique product line for both domestic & international.
With over 22 years experience, we had partnership with some major large corporation globally
from America, Australia, Europe & Asian market. Currently our Shenzhen office and are looking
for enthusiastic member to join our brand new office.
Title: Executive Secretary (Position Open) Post Date: April 20th 2016
1. Strong organization & administration skills, arrange meeting, appointment, market research, sourcing and interpreter.
Act as General Manager right hand.
2. Responsibility to administer general office work with a small team.
3. Translating information listings from Chinese to English or English to Chinese.
4. Familiar with the international trade process, understand China local Shipping & clearing, customs clearance process.
5. Responsible for market information collection and competitor analysis.
6. Contact with overseas customers, maintain customer relationship.
7. Responsible for the international exhibition planning, contacting ,organization and execution, and to be an interpreter.
8. Understanding in using the global sources, Alibaba and other platforms to develop new customers.
1. College Graduate or above, Fluent English & Mandarin in both spoken and writing, office software skills.
2. Minimal 2 years foreign trade experiences in international trade industry.
3. Minimal 2 years stay in Shenzhen and familiar and understand of Shenzhen surrounding.
4. Responsive with quick expression ability, with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
5, Confident with good image and characteristic, have great responsibility, hard working, creative, team work, and able to
work under pressure.
6. Must have passport & travel documents to travel aboard.
7. Experience in HR – human resource is a plus.
8. Long term work.
Email us at: email@example.com
Contact: 15219430087 (Mr Lee)
Shenzhen office address:
Oriental Plaza, 1072 JianShe Road, Shenzhen
Room 803, 8 floor.
Subway: Guomao Station. Exit - E (Line 1)
To apply please make appointment for interview
|Shenzhen Map & Direction
Click to enlarge map
International trade & Sales Assistance x 2 Position. (1 years experience) (Position Open) Post Date: June 22nd 2016
International Trade Assistant / Specialist
• Grow and manage own sales portfolio which includes several International Leads and International Customers.
Responsibilities in international sales, pricing, marketing, and presentation of new products, follow up and following
through on commitments
• Uses online trading platform for sales Alibaba, HKTDC etc… Missions to source new business.
• Oversee transaction and sales export documentation for orders & documents.
• Potentially attend Trade Shows to source new business and support existing business
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1+ years of sales, analytical, or management experience
• Passion for International Trade and Global Affairs
• 1+ years of working experience preferred
• Sales experience in gifts, toys, stationary, small electronic & gadget in international trade industry and/or
International Sales preferred.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin in speaking & writing.
Skills and Abilities:
• Mature individual with Confidence and Focus
• Dependable, Accountable, and Responsible
• Able to take, as well as give, direction to best manage projects and others and identify when to step in during
• Able to Self-Motivate, be Highly Organized, and an effective communicator
• Positive and personable demeanor while multi-tasking and working with time sensitive processes
• Excellent organization and verbal communication skills
• Able to Follow-Up / Follow Through without having to be reminded
• Working knowledge in MS Office, Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop
Compensation and Benefits:
• China full 5 basic Insurance
Website administrator. (2 years experience)
Also Hiring Soon for: